Nothing heavy or hard here, just a few of my favorite go-to resources in case you want to:
Read Good Books
- When you need to learn how to forgive: Amish Grace.
- When your life is turned upside down: Plan B.
- When you want to be inspired toward living a better story: A Million Miles in a Thousand Years.
Sing Good Songs
My short list of favorites as of this moment:
- Hillsong United’s Oceans (since 2013)
- Jasmine Murray’s Fearless
- Hannah Kerr’s Warrior
- MercyMe’s Even If
- And my absolute favorite of 2018—Hillsong Worship’s So Will I, the song that explains it all.
Do Good Things
So volunteer. There are so many worthy organizations!
You are sure to find one that stirs your passions and utilizes your gifts.
Here are three that I support: